Controllers of Personal Data
Wolftech Broadcast Solutions AS, a company incorporated in Norway, registration number 896773682, with its registered office at Agnes Mowinckels gate 6, 5008 Bergen, Norway , is the data controller (herein “we”, “us” or “our”). This means that we are responsible for your personal data.
Purpose and Legal Basis for the collection of your Personal Data
We will ensure that your personal data is collected and processed only in accordance with one or more of the following purposes:
- to answer your questions or complaints;
- to provide you with information about other products and services we offer
- to send you direct marketing material,
- to notify you about changes in our services;
- to help us improve our websites, products and services;
- to prevent abuse and fraud
- to store the personal data to the extent required in order to comply with bookkeeping laws, consumer laws and other legal obligations which Wolftech Broadcast Solutions AS may have
Our legal basis for processing is:
- Your consent to receive marketing material with respect to the purpose listed above. You have the right to withdraw your consent.
- We store your personal data:
- If you withdraw your consent we will delete your personal data from our marketing lists.
Types of Personal Data
We process the following personal data about you
- IP-address, pages viewed, visitor source, and time spent on the site via third-party Web Visitors feature.
- personal data that you provide us by communication by phone, email or otherwise with for example in connection with inquiries or customer service,
- responses given in connection with user surveys
- personal data that you provide to us by filling in forms on our website, such as your personal and/or company name, address, telephone number, email address.
- personal data that you provide to us through Facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks.
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data you may contact us by using the contact details described below in section 10.
You may, at any time, request access to your personal data and that incorrect personal data be rectified, deleted, or changed by contacting using the contact details described below in section 10. You may also request restriction, data portability or object to us processing your data.
If you have any complaints about our processing of your personal data, you may contact the data protection authority in Norway, Datatilsynet (www.datatilsynet.no)..
Personal Data of Minors
We do not knowingly process personal data of children under the age of 13 , unless we have the explicit consent of a parent or guardian. In case we discover that we process personal data of minors without parental consent we will delete that data.
Transfer of Personal Data
We may disclose personal data to affiliate or subsidiary companies, as well as professional advisors in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Our employees, agents, business partners, vendors and/or suppliers may have access to your personal data on a limited as needed basis in order to deliver a service to us or to enable them to act on our behalf in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to conduct investigations of consumer complaints or possible breaches of law, to protect the integrity of the website, to fulfil your requests or to co-operate with any legal investigation.
Transfer of personal data is conducted in compliance with legal requirements, including concluding appropriate data processor agreements with our data processors, to ensure that personal data is not processed for other purposes than clearly stated and to ensure adequate security measures.
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a location outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). If personal data is transferred outside of the EEA we ensure an adequate level of security by transferring to countries approved by the European Commission as having an adequate level of protection, or by entering into contracts between us and the non-EEA entity receiving the personal data.
Securing your Personal Data
We will ensure that appropriate technical and organisational security measures are in place to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure, abuse, etc.